For all community event & functions on the Liverpool Plains, we require the following:
- Attend a COVID Briefing Session - contact email@example.com and request for a COVID Briefing Session
- Complete the following documentation:
- COVID Safety Plan – choose your relevant industry and complete the required form > https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/covid-safe-businesses
- Sporting Competitions & Training Activities: https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/industry-guidelines/community-sporting-competitions-and-full-training-activities
- Community Hall Hire: https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/industry-guidelines/community-centres-and-halls
If you are requesting road closure:
- Traffic Management for a Special Event
Please return these documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or hand-in to our Customer Service Team at Council Admin Building at 60 Station St, Quirindi.
These documents will be reviewed and you will notified when all documentation are satisfactory and approved.
If you require any assistance, please feel free to get in touch.
Don’t forget, we can help you advertise your events as well.
Contact Liverpool Plains Visitor Information Centre to get your events advertised on our Community Events Calendar: https://www.visitliverpoolplains.com.au/new-events