NOTICE OF INTENDED PESTICIDE USE
In accordance with 20(h) of the Pesticides Regulation 2009, Liverpool Plains Shire Council will be continuing to undertake spraying activities to control weeds and other undesirable vegetation using Registered Herbicides by accredited Spray operators until 31 May 2019 (favourable weather conditions permitting) on Council Controlled land and Council Managed Public Land.
For Further information on the below Council Managed Public Land please contact Allen Hyder Parks and Reserves Supervisor Liverpool Plains Shire Council on 0427 283 953
- Public parks, playgrounds & picnic areas
- Sporting fields, ovals & related sporting facilities
- Interior and exterior of certain Council buildings
- Public land owned or controlled by the Liverpool Plains Shire council, including streets, laneways and pathways, drains, utility or other easements accessible to the public, swimming pools, caravan & camping grounds, airports, cemeteries, Council works depot.
- Undeveloped reserves
For further information on the below Council Controlled Land please contact Peter Scott Authorised Officer Liverpool Plains Shire Council on 02 6746 2859 or 0428 961 982
- Road reserves
- Public land owned or controlled by the Liverpool Plains Shire council, including waste facilities
Liverpool Plains Shire Council Pesticide Use Notification Plan
** If you are having trouble viewing the above content or are viewing this page from a mobile device, please use the below link and download the PDF for viewing**